Whew! I made it! I don't think words can describe how good it feels to finally be able to breathe and relax. Since I've been a little MIA lately I wanted to share some fun happenings around these neck of the woods.
Last weekend was my school's holiday party. I loved getting dressed up, taking my new shoes out for a spin (so sorry I forgot to take a pic, I guess I'll have to wear them again very soon!), and spending the night with some of my greatest friends.
Last Sunday I helped host a cookie exchange party with my favorite co-workers. I've always wanted to do a cookie exchange so I was thrilled that my first was a success. Ann has the cutest condo downtown that was decorated beautifully for Christmas.
Our cookies included ginger snaps, chocolate coconut, date bars, sugar cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip, chocolate peppermint crinkles, and oatmeal cookies with white chocolate, pistachios, and cranberries.
I tried this recipe and they were amazing! Colleen even said that if she could marry a cookie she would marry these. If you're in need of a good cookie to bake you have to try these!
We also had cheese and crackers, bruschetta, and quinoa stuffed cucumbers. Our tummies were so full and happy by the end and we each left with a giant box of cookies to take home. I can't wait to make this a yearly tradition.
Super exciting news...Kylee was in town this week! I can't wait to share with you the fun that took place over this past week!







You looked beautiful at your holiday party! :) What a fun cookie exchange party!
ReplyDeletei completely agree with what erin said! ^ so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteand the food looks delish!
xo. chelsea
Such a cute phone case!! xo.
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower,
Amira
amiragray.blogspot.com
LOVE that dress you wore to your party. We have the same iPhone case ;)
ReplyDeleteI am now hungry thanks to your photos of all that yumminess!
a little kasey love