Dear husband of mine, thank you for picking up coffee creamer yesterday. My eyes were twinkling with joy when I opened the fridge this morning, you sure do know a why to my heart. Dear green jeans, I love you so much but I think that I've worn you at least three times this week. Is it acceptable if they have all been different outfits? I think we might need a break, but let me find another cute pair first. Dear Forever 21, thank you for providing a nice bit of laughter with your fashion sense. Overalls??? Really?!?! I mean, if I wanted to feel like I was in middle school all over again and rehash awkward memories then I might wear you, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Dear Kylee, I have loved every morning that we tiredly say "good morning" to one another, sip our coffee in a daze, and I pack you a lunch as you rush off to work. Must you really go home on Sunday? Dear RoadRunner Sports, your Adventure Run is amazing!! I may have cut my hand jumping a fence and I didn't win anything from the raffle, but it was literally the funnest run ever. Dear Insanity, must you be so insane? Thank you for knowing how to make this girl have a good ol' sweat and for making me feel sore all over every morning this week. Dear husband, I can't wait to spend all day with you today! What shall we do? Maybe a bike ride??? The beach??? The options are endless and I can't wait to make memories with you.
Love,
Jamie









I need to try Insanity! Everyone is talking about it and I need to work out.
ReplyDeleteInsanity = results! Love it and love Shaunt !
ReplyDeleteYou're doing Insanity too?! I need encouragement! What week are you into? I've been doing it for 3 months at a very slow pace hence I'm not ripped yet..lol.
ReplyDeletei loved those green jeans you were wearing when we went to the queen bee, they are so cute on you! enjoy the free day with your husband tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those green jeans! you look beautiful in that picture! and who knows - maybe we'll be wearing those overalls soon. : ) although I highly doubt it! I have been wanting to try insanity!
ReplyDeleteheard so much about insanity! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteCome to thechiffondiary.blogspot.com and say hello!
xo