Nov 24, 2011

{followers fest} homemade christmas

Oh, hello!  
If you are visiting from the Follower's Fest, welcome!  I'm so glad that you stopped by.  Grad a cup of coffee, take a look around, and if you feel so inclined leave a little love note below :)

This Christmas my goal is to try and embrace my craftiness and creativity.  I may have to dig down pretty deep, but I'm sure there will be some success!  Last year I tried out my first batch of homemade gifts with homemade granola.  Whenever someone brings it up they just rave about it, and I love that the little things leave lasting memories.  This has inspired me to make some more homemade gifts this year.

Here a few of my inspirations:
For my lady friends I can't wait to get to my sewing machines and make these cute coffee cozies.  I made them here, and I am in love with mine.  Hopefully they will love theirs too!
This necklace always inspires me to try and make my own.  I actually have already made one but want to try and work the kinks out to get it just right. 


These adorable play-do creations just may need to be made for my little cuties at school!


And then there are these...which will be made for a future date, but I can't spill the beans just yet as some of the lucky recipients may be reading :)

This Christmas season I highly encourage YOU to try your hand at making something homemade.  Even if it is some homemade granola in a cute mason jar, the thought that YOU made it makes the recipient feel extra special!
Check back for a tutorial on one of my creations!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. New follower here!. Loving your blog :). See ya round :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those coffee cozies??? Love them!! Im stopping by from follower fest...nice to meet you:)

    Happy Saturday!

    A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! I just found your blog through followers fest. You and your husband are adorable! My husband and I met and started dating in high school too. I'm excited to find blogs about couples and what God is doing in others' lives. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love homemade, i think that is the way to go this christmas!! those coffee cozies are darling and i love the tree ornaments using the cookie cutters, just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the play dough jars!! i'd love for you to stop by www.thelovelypoppy.com and check out the new tutorials and current giveaways. xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want one of your coffee cozies! New follower from Follower's Fest. Come stop by sometime :)

    Tabitha
    www.divatodomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. I adore your blog. I am a brand new follower. Hope you have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handmade is the best!! Love the coffee cozies! Great gift giving inspiration. Hope you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...