The day was Sunday. The husband worked all day long. I had already spent most of the day before by myself and was not ready for another day with just me. Instead of being sad and crying waterfall like tears I was inspired by a can of pumpkin in the pantry. After going to my new favorite blog I found the recipe of my dreams: Gluten Free Pumpkin Pistacio Bread!
It must sound a little silly to you but I'm truly thankful for this bread. It turned my frown upside down, it made a dreary day bright, it made me feel accomplished, and it tickled my taste buds.
I'm ready to marry this bread, it is so good. How about bread for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In fact, I wrote it a little letter:
Dear bread of mine,
I'm not sure how you've made it in the kitchen for the past 4 days. I was pretty sure I would've devoured you by day 2. Thank you self control! Thank you for tasting so gosh darn good, being gluten free, keeping my belly happy, and making me want to come home to enjoy a slice of you. Your pumpkin-y taste is oh so divine, your texture is light and airy, your pistachios are the perfect compliment. How about we make you a cousin this weekend???
Love,
Jamie







ha ha!! how cute are you!! :) this looks amazing...wish I lived closer so I could come over and nab some!
ReplyDelete